St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Product name/shade: St. Ives Invigorating Apricot Scrub

Review: I use this everyday in the shower. People with more sensitive skin might find this abrasive but for people with normal to combo skin....they may love it enough to use it everyday. It is a good scrubby facial scrub. It is a really scrubby/gritty scrub.

Price: $3.79 or so

Will purchase again: Yes!

Where to find it: Beauty retailers, drugstores, grocery stores such as ULTA, Target, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, and also available online on some beauty sites.

2. I love this too. If it seems as though it may be too abrasive I mix it with a little Cetaphil and still get the squeaky clean feel. I can't get over how inexpensive it is and it seriously seems to last forever.

3. i have used this 2x week for years - really good stuff

4. I love this - I use it on my body during the summer as well.

I believe they now have a "light" version of this too.

5. Never even thought about using it on the body but I bet it'd be a great body scrub!

6. This stuff is amazing. I love it!

7. I use this stuff everyday!! And once or twice a week to exfoliate my whole body.. It's awesome!!!

8. Best cheap skin exfoliating product!

9. I have sensitive skin and I use the gentle version! It's the only product that makes my skin feel 100% clean :smile:

10. I use this weekly on my entire body but not on face. I find the granules too abrasive.

11. I love this stuff too! I use it twice a week for my face and body. I use it normally on my body, but for my face, I mix it half and half with my normal face wash so it's less abrasive :smile:

12. I love this

13. Me too!

14. I have this and its the perfect facial scrub!

I use it 1-2 times a week. I have oily skin and my face glows after use.