SS 2010 Leathers Sneak Peek

TY..SK..:hugs: confirming now that the Blue Shine is not for me..too light in color, but gorgeous. Original GIB will always have my heart..le sigh.

Umm...the new Pebbled Orange...and the Orange Red on the left..beautiful...at least the swatches..but I know that in reality, I will probably rarely use it..not because I won't love it but because I keep falling for Turquoise, Fuschia and Tangerine colored bags and then rehome.

I think I'm honing in on the spongey leathers..I'm awaiting an HH in Olive..it is a green olive but not bright green olive..but the Ignes appears different..I wouldn't call it Olive at all..almost a taupe green..neutral but not tan..one option for me..

The Oak..that is really calling me..maybe with some Olive in a braid if I do a Gabby or Mini Gabby...if I do silver hardware I don't want to add some Soft Gold to the braided handle but it's gorgeous..not for an entire bag though at least for me. (Keep me away from bling..)...maybe Warm Pewter for a bit of warmth..swatches..OMG..I do need swatches to play with..I see that now..

English Green?? Pearlized Grey?? SK..would you mind showing those too..Please :hugs:

You are right to advise me to do the lining is suede for a forever bag..SK..

ITA..As far as the suede lining..I did/do NOT want my wonderful ROAK angel to pay for any additions or modifications..so the only way I would do suede or modify anything..is if I would pay. So..I'll take all of this up with Maria..and I will go for suede..what colors are available?

Maybe I should post this on the rumination thread..I can't help thinking out loud on this one even though it's just for leathers...LOL.

Very Pale Aqua

DSC06293.jpg

DSC06289.jpg

DSC06292.jpg

DSC06290.jpg

DSC06291.jpg