SS 2010 Leathers Sneak Peek

GB - As far as swatches go, you can request from Maria, or I can send mine. I would like the ones I send returned, as I intend to make a look book. So it's your choice if you want swatches to keep that take longer or borrowed swatches faster!

I'll be posting up the three spongey Tan/Browns shortly, Oak, Smoked, & Unk. I completely agree that a Brown/Tan will be wearable forever and one of these and Vintage Camel would be great choices. I'm really partial to the Vintage Camel, a very special leather IMO. (Although the spongeys are great as well!). The Vintage Camel is pretty structured, so that may be morre what you're looking for.

What about a Mini O, IMO a zip isn't needed because the flap covers a much greater area of the opening? Have you though about a Virginia? Does that style do anything fo you?

Theses new leathers have a lot of mid structure bags, which might be what you're looking for.

Blue Shine and both versions of GIB pics are uploading now!

I think the reinforced leather of the Ormala you're trying out does make it seem very big and boxy. But if you are looking for a decent size purse and not a carry all, I think the Mini is perfect.

Cracked black is actually completely saturated and soft! It's just very wrinkly and distressed. It's not at all like the other cracked leathers.

I took some pics of English Green, but when I got the pics on my monitor it didn't capture the color well at all. In full sunlight it's a deep green. Dark, but certainly green. In shade or indirect home lighting it looks nearly black. In bright interior lighting, it looks green, but much darker than sunlight!

D - We've heard that before!

Blue Shine
DSC06189.jpg

DSC06188.jpg

DSC06190.jpg

DSC06192.jpg

DSC06213.jpg

DSC06198.jpg

Blue Shine on top of GIB II
DSC06200.jpg

Blue Shine on top of GIB I
DSC06212.jpg

Maria confirmed that the middle spongey leather is light olive. I personally am really disappointed. I really hoped it would be a green olive similar to Bal's olive this season!

Also the Lavender wasn't in stock last she checked, but the tannery might stock it again soon.

GB - I can't believe I forgot to say this.... there is no way your special ROAK forever bag will have cloth lining! There is nothing wrong w Ignes cloth lining, but it cannot compare to the suede!

Silly Kitty, thank you so much for posting pictures. I have an email into Maria asking some questions on some of the leathers and I hope to put in an order.

I would realy like a cracked leather. Pewter looks interesting but it may be too metallic and SK does not like it (I trust your opinion). I will have to inquire further about it and perhaps see more pictures.

The red-orange is out. I want an orange bag, but that is the wrong orange. The pebbled orange *might* just be the right color. SK, do you think the color is saturated? I don't want it to be pale, to look like the dye did not go through all the way or to have any percieved white on the leather.

Those spongey leathers are DIVINE! One is prettier than the next! Keep me away from the tan, please, no matter how beautiful.