spy pic of 08 purple reissue!!

i did see a bronzy metallic in the lookbook, too

Thanks Fashionpoison! When the SA put my name on the waitlist a while back, she clearly said I was waitlisted for a bronze metallic but today she just confirmed that what she thought was the metallic bronze is actually a silverish metallic :nuts: She called it argent fonce.

Looks like I'm still on my quest for last year's bronze :rolleyes: Thanks again for the info!

Sweetsparkle, where in the city did you see it? I am on the waiting list also for the purple metallic but only saw a picture. I want to make sure the purple is "the one" or else choose another color.

i actually saw it IRL and wasn't too fond of the purple metallic. i much prefer it in the blck metallic or the new dark silver (more pewter color).

Did you find the purple to be too dark? Too close to black? Or maybe just unflattering?

I'm looking forward to seeing this color IRL, but I really need someone on the board to get it first so I can decide if it's for me or not.

sweetsparkle can you tell us anything about the texture of the MP I mean OK the colour is as a preference is personal but did the leather look like being crackled/distressed metallic as of the blk metallic's?And what about the H/W?/?TIA!

I hope the have it at the NM trunk show I will be attending 1/25. If at all possible I will try to get a better pic if no one has been able to get one and post one by then.