Scarves Spring/summer 2021 scarves

A new exceptional on the Swiss side, a CSGM with silk appliques on the corners:

Châle 140 Kaléidoscope

H713712SU02
(I admit I don't really see the point of these scarves with appliques but to each their own I guess)

View attachment 5000567

View attachment 5000568
View attachment 5000569
I kind of like this for some reason! I would typically agree with you, but the recent appliqués are looking quite nice this season. I love @Sammy Royal and @bunnycat 's new bandanas!

Châle 140 Kaléidoscope

H713712SU02
(I admit I don't really see the point of these scarves with appliques but to each their own I guess)

View attachment 5000567

View attachment 5000568
View attachment 5000569
Agree in theory but think this is quite striking and the marble application in the smaller format is also quite remarkable

Reactions: Sammy Royal

Châle 140 Kaléidoscope

H713712SU02

View attachment 5000567

View attachment 5000568
View attachment 5000569

There's also a pink version, so I don't know if these count as exceptionals after all? The red above is CW 2 and the pink one below is CW 3:
kaleidoscope-shawl-140--713712SU03-flat-1-300-0-1700-1700-q99_b (1).jpg

kaleidoscope-shawl-140--713712SU03-detail-2-0-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

kaleidoscope-shawl-140--713712SU03-worn-7-0-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg

Attachments

• kaleidoscope-shawl-140--713712SU03-detail-2-0-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg
    kaleidoscope-shawl-140--713712SU03-detail-2-0-0-1700-1700-q99_b.jpg
    612.5 KB · Views: 3

Châle 140 Kaléidoscope

H713712SU02

View attachment 5000567

View attachment 5000568
View attachment 5000569

Thank you for posting this! :flowers: Not my cup of tea flat, but I like it tied.

Just received CW 02 Jubatus. Love the pale pink tone, and the hint of blue is amazing. This is going to be my favorite from SS21. Only issue: it is obviously thinner than the 90 cm kachinas wash scarf I bought last year. Anybody else notice this on your wash scarf?
Thanks for the great photos.
Love Dallet designs. Love this colourway. Want this colourway. Gonna buy this colourway - but the thinness and the "crushability" after wearing is going to be an issue for me that I'll just have to "choke down"..

Beautiful!! I received mine today. Sorry too busy with work to post pics. This scarf is absolutely the most luxurious silk, and the Cheetah is so fabulous. I don't own ANY animal print clothing, (now I do)! This is my Holy Grail and I didn't even know until I opened that Orange Box !! Enjoy this beauty with the best of health. :yahoo::loveeyes::loveeyes:
Sounds fab! Looking forward to your pics when you have the time.

Reactions: supermommy101
Advice request. I am awaiting delivery on Faubourg Tropical, Dallets Cheetah 140 same as Redbird Hermes, and ex libris Atlantis in the orange/blue c/w. My question is do you think I should keep or return Space Derby. The colours are different from other scarves I already have, but I'm not sure if this one suits me. Any advice appreciated.View attachment 4997579View attachment 4997580View attachment 4997581View attachment 4997582
I think the colors suit you! Is this more about the colors or the design? pale blue/pink color families pop up fairly regularly (they're my favorites!), so I think you could find another scarf fairly easily in a similar cw that you might like better. It's not my personal favorite cw for this particular design, which is so bold and graphic and I think deserves bolder colors, but everyone has different tastes!

I am very impatiently waiting for Faubourg Tropical in 08 (the white/yellow). Has anyone managed to find one in person?

Beautiful!! I received mine today. Sorry too busy with work to post pics. This scarf is absolutely the most luxurious silk, and the Cheetah is so fabulous. I don't own ANY animal print clothing, (now I do)! This is my Holy Grail and I didn't even know until I opened that Orange Box !! Enjoy this beauty with the best of health. :yahoo::loveeyes::loveeyes:
most of my Hermes scarfs are animal-themed. Cheetah is my husband's favorite animal. When I showed him this scarf yesterday, he even agreed to try it on, for just a few seconds. I took a picture, but I am 200% sure that he does not want me to post it. haha...My toddler also loves the Africa scarf by Dallet; it has several of her favorite animals.

Hi there, see below for a few shots of the scarf. Apologies for the poor lighting in the absence of nature day light in my region right now. It's not as vibrant as the other cw and many details are a lot less pronounced (but not muted) - could perhaps see it as the moon light version of the Faubourgh Tropical. Goes well with a white shirts or black jackets. Hope this helps!
very elegant!

Reactions: HH_2018
I saw a beautiful CW, put it in my cart, got busy with work and just went back and it's gone. Do they really have 1 scarf ina. CW online? Crazy. Oh well maybe it will pop up again.

Aha I went back on h.com yesterday and found it again in your CW and snagged it! And now it's gone again. I am excited to get it next week!