Spring/summer 2017 collection

Oh wow! That's a very different bag! I like that the new Gabriel bag can be worn different ways, but I'm not sure how it will hold up over time as an everyday bag.

Yes it is!

They had a Gabrielle bag in the past, very different style. I've attached a pic of it. I don't think it did too well as I never see anyone wear it and it's not sold in Chanel stores anymore.
d
Yes it is!

They had a Gabrielle bag in the past, very different style. I've attached a pic of it. I don't think it did too well as I never see anyone wear it and it's not sold in Chanel stores anymore.

If any one spots this red flap in a boutique can you let me know if this has the same length strap as the regular rectangle mini please? I've fallen in love with her and I am on the chase (UK)!!!! [emoji7]

Oh and what type of red is she? The additional view looks almost orange.

Thank you [emoji253]

IMG_1488527599.369906.jpg

Yes it is!

This style bag was reintroduced last year with a very thick chain. The Gabrielle style this season is much different. At first I thought the dbl chain was kind of cool but after examining it, it just seems troublesome.

Reactions: Plumeria233
If any one spots this red flap in a boutique can you let me know if this has the same length strap as the regular rectangle mini please? I've fallen in love with her and I am on the chase (UK)!!!! [emoji7]

Thank you [emoji253]

View attachment 3621721

I saw this yesterday; the bag is quite small. I saw it at a US boutique.

Reactions: UpTime and Susimoo

Thank you so much for replying. Would you mind if I asked you some questions? I'll not be able to see it in person before purchasing as I'm over four hours away from my nearest boutique.

I compared the dimensions to to Rectangular mini and thought it was similar.

Would you disagree? Is the strap a cross body strap? How would you describe the colour?

Thank you so much for any direction you could give me. It is much appreciated. [emoji253]

Thank you so much for replying. Would you mind if I asked you some questions? I'll not be able to see it in person before purchasing as I'm over four hours away from my nearest boutique.

I compared the dimensions to to Rectangular mini and thought it was similar.

Would you disagree? Is the strap a cross body strap? How would you describe the colour?

Thank you so much for any direction you could give me. It is much appreciated. [emoji253]

It seemed that the bag was smaller than a mini; I did not try it on. I think the mini drop is 20-21", what is the strap drop on this?

Reactions: Susimoo
It seemed that the bag was smaller than a mini; I did not try it on. I think the mini drop is 20-21", what is the strap drop on this?

That's good to know about the size.

Unfortunately no one in the U.K. can tell me about the strap. The collection won't arrive here for another couple of weeks. So none of the SA's have seen it or have any information other than what's online.

I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Thank you. [emoji4]

Gail, I called CHANEL hotline yesterday and they told me this bag is not available in the US. Im so confused. I look for the bigger size though
Saw both small and bigger size in NM at US. I wasn't really interested so did not pick it up to examine but I touched the top to feel the leather on the small one just out of curiosity. leather felt sturdy but agree with gail that the small one looked very small (smaller than mini) and I recall thinking it was flatter too.

Thank you [emoji253]

View attachment 3621721

This is the same one im interested in too.. still waiting for SA to call so I can check it in person

This is the same one im interested in too.. still waiting for SA to call so I can check it in person

As I live too far away from the nearest boutique (think four and eight hour drives respectively [emoji15]) I am at my SA's mercy too. If I hear anything I'll be sure to let you know. [emoji4]

Reactions: LVKin