Spring/summer 2017 collection

Anyone thinking about getting the Gabrielle bag? If so, what are your reasons? I liked that you can wear it multiple ways but I don't know if I want to spend that much on a casual bag...

Led bag is basically a bag that lights up and has lights inside. So silly for Chanel to do this as they are very unreliable.

In terms of the Gabrielle I think it's best to wait a while and see how they do as its best not to get it right away in case Chanel decide to discontinue it in the future, if you want a casual everyday bag get the classic flap or business affinity or a normal Chanel tote but if you don't want to spend that sort of money and want something cheaper yet fabulous then get a Louis Vuitton bag.

I am so angry with Chanel. :sad:

Reactions: akakai
Led bag is basically a bag that lights up and has lights inside. So silly for Chanel to do this as they are very unreliable.

In terms of the Gabrielle I think it's best to wait a while and see how they do as its best not to get it right away in case Chanel decide to discontinue it in the future, if you want a casual everyday bag get the classic flap or business affinity or a normal Chanel tote but if you don't want to spend that sort of money and want something cheaper yet fabulous then get a Louis Vuitton bag.

I am so angry with Chanel. :sad:

I feel the same way about Gabriel! Best to wait and see. :smile:

Reactions: Plumeria233
I feel the same way about Gabriel! Best to wait and see. :smile:

Yes it is!

They had a Gabrielle bag in the past, very different style. I've attached a pic of it. I don't think it did too well as I never see anyone wear it and it's not sold in Chanel stores anymore.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.1 KB · Views: 877