Spring/summer 2012 sale info!

IsisI said:
Saw several CLs on Barneys warehouse for 75% off but I can't finish my order. Grrrr so mad here. Just picks on sale for $360 and it's 35.

It's been stuck like that since the weekend. I can imagine your frustration to find them in your size and not be able to add them to your cart.

Saw several CLs on Barneys warehouse for 75% off but I can't finish my order. Grrrr so mad here. Just picks on sale for $360 and it's 35.

It's been like that for days. All of the CLs on there are sold out and you cannot add them to your cart! I don't know why they keep them on the site when they are not even available.

It's been stuck like that since the weekend. I can imagine your frustration to find them in your size and not be able to add them to your cart.
I was like...Whoa..my size. And I can't have them. such a tease!

It's been like that for days. All of the CLs on there are sold out and you cannot add them to your cart! I don't know why they keep them on the site when they are not even available.

I called Barneys' customer service and was told they're sold out everywhere...:tdown:
I hate when Barneys do this to me. It had happened once before.

Just ordered Fifi 100 sequin in beige from Barney's outlet... $599.
They also have new peanut in black suede and some flat sandals. I called Barney's outlet in Carlsbad but my shoes will be coming for
Boston.