Spring Summer 2010 Act. 2.. will be out March 15

mvc_sassy

O.G.
Apr 7, 2007
Just came from Chanel today, trying to locate some Camelia Sandals for a fellow tpf'er.

And was informed that Spring Summer 2010 Act 2 Accessories & Shoes will be out by March 15... saw the lookbook. Chevron fans.. the G/H is arriving!

Attached a pic of the re-issue of the Camelia Sandals.. called Aloha..
colours come in Black, Beige & Pink.

Attachments

• Image0005.jpg
    Image0005.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 706
Thanks for posting mvc_sassy :smile: Do you know how much the Aloha sandals are in GBP?

I also overheard an SA at Selfridges saying the Act 2 jewelry (or maybe more) would be in early March, around the 4th or 5th (don't quote me on it though :P).

Thanks for posting mvc_sassy :smile: Do you know how much the Aloha sandals are in GBP?

I also overheard an SA at Selfridges saying the Act 2 jewelry (or maybe more) would be in early March, around the 4th or 5th (don't quote me on it though :P).

Its Euro 190 so from around 170-160 GBP.

Since it was Sunday today,(and my main purpose was actually for the Camelia Sandals & the clogs i ordered) but then i was told in 3 weeks time March 15 or 16 (As their stocks usually arrive Monday or Tuesday) that Act. 2 (including the clogs i want) will be released all over EU.

They showed me the look book of things they will receive and if things that i would like to order.