Spring Summer 2010 Act. 2.. will be out March 15

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just came from Chanel today, trying to locate some Camelia Sandals for a fellow tpf'er.

And was informed that Spring Summer 2010 Act 2 Accessories & Shoes will be out by March 15... saw the lookbook. Chevron fans.. the G/H is arriving!

Attached a pic of the re-issue of the Camelia Sandals.. called Aloha..
    colours come in Black, Beige & Pink.

Attached Files:

2. OMG.... :drool:

Tks for the info... the pink one is tdf :love:

i definitely need that

3. Cute! Thanks for sharing!

4. oooooooooooooooooooo chevron gh--what colors??!!?? thanks for sharing!

5. Great intel! :tup:

6. Love the pink !!!

7. Thanks for the info- can't wait to see more eye candy!!

8. Cant wait to see more bags pics

9. March 15 in France?

10. I was given "mid March" as when I should expect stuff I am on list for at US boutique to come in as well... so I guess it was Act 2 stuff ;)

11. Thanks for posting mvc_sassy :smile: Do you know how much the Aloha sandals are in GBP?

I also overheard an SA at Selfridges saying the Act 2 jewelry (or maybe more) would be in early March, around the 4th or 5th (don't quote me on it though :P).

12. I see. Thanks.

13. Its Euro 190 so from around 170-160 GBP.

Since it was Sunday today,(and my main purpose was actually for the Camelia Sandals & the clogs i ordered) but then i was told in 3 weeks time March 15 or 16 (As their stocks usually arrive Monday or Tuesday) that Act. 2 (including the clogs i want) will be released all over EU.

They showed me the look book of things they will receive and if things that i would like to order.

14. Did you happen to see which color Chevron will be avail with GHW? I just got a SHW but would love a M/L or WOC with GHW, Thanks :biggrin:

15. Thank you for sharing :smile:!