Spring Cleaning!!! Have you started yet?

mdlcal28

O.G.
Feb 1, 2008
Alabama
Its a BEAUTIFUL day in the south, after so many rainy and SNOWY (yes snowy) Saturdays, that I got the bug this morning...One room at a time! I have vacuumed my drapes, washed my walls and baseboards and doors. Raised the windows to let the fresh air in.....its so invigorating to SMELL a clean aired out room!

Next up.....LOAD up the ATTIC!:nuts:

Nov 30, 2008
Under a Palm Tree
I need to start but havent yet. Just had to work on some fixes and repairs first around the home that I did this morning and then within the next few weeks I'll start spring cleaning....taking down the curtains and washing, steam cleaning furniture, scrubbing floor/ walls, etc.

Mediana

~Travelista~
O.G.
May 7, 2007
Sweden
No way. We are still in the middle of winter. A lot of snow and ice. I don't think we will get spring until another month or so.

May 29, 2008
I'm home on spring break, so I'm definitely going to start next week when I go back to my apartment. I'm moving out of there in a couple months, so I definitely need to start clearing it out.

ami kio

O.G.
May 28, 2006
Down South
Yup! It's finally getting sunny, so I'm finally shaking off the winter blahs. I've started cleaning up our storage rooms, sorted through some old beauty supplies, & cleared off the bathroom counter. This is a big deal b/c I *hate* cleaning. :P

arireyes

Apr 8, 2006
IL
I spring cleaned my cars and my closet this week. We still may see more snow though, but it's 50 and sunny today.

Designer_Love

Coach & LV Addict
Apr 16, 2009
USA
no not yet, haven't had time, to busy with wedding planning. probably wont start that until april or may.

lorihmatthews

A taste for the arts
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
San Francisco
Yes, I started. I have 4 bags ready to go to charity, along with a lot of CDs. I'm expecting to donate more within the next few weeks.

dbtbandit67

Gemini Sith
Oct 29, 2008
Los Angeles
I started a thread similar to this in January. But some people were so upset because it wasn't spring yet. I mean, they were so upset. They were so upset. They just.. wouldn't stop

lol. yeah I cleaned up at the start of the year. Things are only getting a little disorganized again but so far so good

beantownSugar

J. lee
Feb 27, 2010
Boston
I don't do spring cleaning ... I keep everything top notch so the notion of "spring cleaning" is foreign to me ... my mother raised me differently I suppose.

Champloo80

Apr 7, 2009
MI
Please don't remind me...I got a mess of a home office...I HAVE to look through ALL me old work files which has been piling up for the last few years :s lol