Spring Cleaning!!! Have you started yet?

mdlcal28

O.G.
Feb 1, 2008
Its a BEAUTIFUL day in the south, after so many rainy and SNOWY (yes snowy) Saturdays, that I got the bug this morning...One room at a time! I have vacuumed my drapes, washed my walls and baseboards and doors. Raised the windows to let the fresh air in.....its so invigorating to SMELL a clean aired out room!

Next up.....LOAD up the ATTIC!:nuts:

I need to start but havent yet. Just had to work on some fixes and repairs first around the home that I did this morning and then within the next few weeks I'll start spring cleaning....taking down the curtains and washing, steam cleaning furniture, scrubbing floor/ walls, etc.

I'm home on spring break, so I'm definitely going to start next week when I go back to my apartment. I'm moving out of there in a couple months, so I definitely need to start clearing it out.

Yup! It's finally getting sunny, so I'm finally shaking off the winter blahs. I've started cleaning up our storage rooms, sorted through some old beauty supplies, & cleared off the bathroom counter. This is a big deal b/c I *hate* cleaning. :P

I started a thread similar to this in January. But some people were so upset because it wasn't spring yet. I mean, they were so upset. They were so upset. They just.. wouldn't stop

lol. yeah I cleaned up at the start of the year. Things are only getting a little disorganized again but so far so good

not yet...
ah22.gif