spring act 2 2017

Interesting. :confused1: My SAs from BG, Saks and Hirshleifers ALL have stated that the quilted diamond so-black Boy Bag is slated to arrive in grained lambskin. While the chevron so-black Boy Bag shall be closer to this crumpled calfskin seen on the so-black classic flap. The Buy Book lists are also consistent with the above.

Hmmm... don't know who to believe now. But I do hope grained lambskin is pretty looking also durable.

Unfortunately, gail13, it appears that your beautiful IG photo is embedded between a screenshot above and below taken directly from the PDF released that same day by Hirshleifers with specific notice that the actual PDF not be posted to social media. It saddens me that the misdeeds of another can jeopardize the relationship Hirsh has with Chanel. This, in turn, could potentially affect us, as customers, should we lose Hirshleifers as an alternative Chanel retailer, especially since they offer a different shopping experience vs. buying from a Chanel Boutique or multi-brand retailer.

I agree that is it only a matter of time before we are no longer able to share info like that as the result of information being posted carelessly. I don't think all members understand the seriousness of this information being shared.

Hmmm... don't know who to believe now. But I do hope grained lambskin is pretty looking also durable.
I believe very little what Chanel SAs tell me in casual conversations and rely much more on the printed lists from the Buy-Books. Some Chanel SAs have less than 6 months experience. Even the Chanel handbag manager of my local Neiman Marcus has provided me inaccurate information, multiple times.

It is unfortunate that approximately 50% of the information I receive from Chanel SAs (RE: leather especially) is unintentionally inaccurate.

Reactions: luv4bags
I believe very little what Chanel SAs tell me in casual conversations and rely much more on the printed lists from the Buy-Books. Some Chanel SAs have less than 6 months experience. Even the Chanel handbag manager of my local Neiman Marcus has provided me inaccurate information, multiple times.

It is unfortunate that approximately 50% of the information I receive from Chanel SAs (RE: leather especially) is unintentionally inaccurate.

Why isn't it March yet!? I'm waiting for the quilted diamond boy with black hardware to come out, so I can decide if I want to exchange my boy bag for it.

Does anyone know if there will be rectangle minis for act 2? So far it looks like there will be an abundance of squares, however I'm hoping to add a beige caviar rectangle mini with GHW to my collection. Also open to other neutral colors such as light pink, nude or a light taupe. Any insight is greatly appreciated!
I have the same wish with you.
So heart broken that the beige rectangle mini is not available in the act 2:facepalm:

My SA just gave me an update that it's going to be grained lambskin. :smile: