spring act 2 2017

I've called a couple saks to get on a list for the boy chevron so black and they didn't have any info on this bag. Can someone share with me their SA?
If I am not mistaken, the chevron Boys are more widely available via Nordstrom or Hirshleifers, and possibly Chanel Boutiques. Saks has a mini so-black chevron Boy but does not have appeared to have ordered the old and new medium sizes in chevron leather.

Well, the chevron so-black Boy Bag "might" be in the same leather as the classic flap. However, there is a 2nd Boy Bag for Act 2 that is not chevron, but rather the diamond quilting that we are more familiar seeing. Yet "this" Boy will be made from grained lambskin leather [unless this is a typo for "grained" calfskin ( "caviar" leather) in the Buy-Books, lol; one of my SAs mentioned this could be possible). None of my SAs have seen any pictures of this so-black, grained lambskin Boy Bag yet.

Fingers-crossed that the diamond quilted so-black Boy Bag does NOT appear similar to the slightly "distressed" look of the tumbled calfskin on the so-black classic flap we have recently seen posted to TPF. ;)

My SA told me it's aged calfskin, so now I really don't know what this is going to be made of.

Yes Saks is only getting the Chrevron Calf B/B in small. The quilted B/B Boy they are getting in other sizes is grained lambskin, whatever that is...lol.

Hirshleifers however is getting Chevron Calf B/B in small & old medium.

The Classic flap is "crumpled" calfskin.

Yes Saks is only getting the Chrevron Calf B/B in small. The quilted B/B Boy they are getting in other sizes is grained lambskin, whatever that is...lol.

Hirshleifers however is getting Chevron Calf B/B in small & old medium.

The Classic flap is "crumpled" calfskin.

Thanks for the info. Do you have a SA contact that can get me in a waitlist for the small?

The problem is in today's day and age of screen shots and email lists of presales it's almost inevitable . It's not just hirshleifers . Some saks sales associates I subscribe to end up posted here with half of the lists or snaps .

The screen shot that is posted of the Black Chevron Boy with PVC inserts is actually from my IG account and I took the picture with permission from the Chanel boutique I was visiting. There are many variations of this chevron Boy depending upon where you purchase. . I watermark all photo's that I take. My name Looking For Luxe is clearly on this photo.

The screen shot that is posted of the Black Chevron Boy with PVC inserts is actually from my IG account and I took the picture with permission from the Chanel boutique I was visiting. There are many variations of this chevron Boy depending upon where you purchase. . I watermark all photo's that I take. My name Looking For Luxe is clearly on this photo.
Unfortunately, gail13, it appears that your beautiful IG photo is embedded between a screenshot above and below taken directly from the PDF released that same day by Hirshleifers with specific notice that the actual PDF not be posted to social media. It saddens me that the misdeeds of another can jeopardize the relationship Hirsh has with Chanel. This, in turn, could potentially affect us, as customers, should we lose Hirshleifers as an alternative Chanel retailer, especially since they offer a different shopping experience vs. buying from a Chanel Boutique or multi-brand retailer.

Last edited:
The diamond quilted boy. My SA is from BG. :smile:
Interesting. :confused1: My SAs from BG, Saks and Hirshleifers ALL have stated that the quilted diamond so-black Boy Bag is slated to arrive in grained lambskin. While the chevron so-black Boy Bag shall be closer to this crumpled calfskin seen on the so-black classic flap. The Buy Book lists are also consistent with the above.