Spreeee

FrogBubbles

toki keeps me warm
Sep 19, 2006
The last bag I bought was my spiaggia in July, but then I got my student loan money (burning through that pretty well, I'll tell you)...

So I've gotten a fumo porta, trasporto avventura, and inferno bambinone in the last two weeks. I decided to sell my cammo angioletto, so it worked out to spending a grand total of $205 for the three. :yahoo:

Now I just need to find my perfect tutti...or at least a cheap tutti...and a vacanze.

Then I am done! :wlae:

I've been doing the same thing, my school owed me money, so once I got the check I bought:
The moofia hoodie ($69)
Clandestine Industries Brainiac hoodie (I don't think anyone on here knows of this line, but the hoodie came to $93 with shipping)
And I'm getting a transporto bv next Saturday, and possibly a famiglia gioco if my Macy's still has them.

i have a clandestine hoodie!
well, it's like the baby rib long sleeve hoodie, which is more like a shirt... and my friend john gave it to me ahaha.

i wanted the ms. stress shirt but i didn't have a bank account yet when they sold it! :c

I have that, its so comfy!That shirt is so cute, but I didn't get it because those stripes don't look good on me, but I have so many of the shirts, and I also have the "Give Love" hoodie.