Spotted lots & lots of LV today, and all of them authentic!

wow...
The only LV I have seen in 5 days is MINE!!! I am out of town on business and no one carries designer bags where I am working. Going to check out the local LV boutique tomorrow to get my fix...

Today I went out for lunch and spotted two Epi Bowling Montaigne bags...one in black and one in red. So gorgeous.

I also saw a Mini Lin Speedy in Ebene and several Mono speedies.

Finally, I spotted a to-die-for patchwork denim bag, which I've never seen before, but I'm pretty sure it's authentic. What bags came in the patchwork denim design?

By far the best sighting was a mother & daughter. The daughter had a black Suhali Le Fab, and the mother had a dark brown Hermes Birkin!! I told my DH that was $10,000 worth of handbags walking by us.

where are you located at in Germany? :nuts: Around my area (NRW) I know a couple exactly like that. Daughter is in her early twenties, mom around 40 (I think :P you never in some cases, kwim :graucho:)

i don't usually see many lvs, but i don't do much shopping, either! however, i was at the local outlets 2 days this weekend, and i saw a beige vernis brentwood, a trouville, and a neverfull pm! all looked so lovely!