Sports Bras...

I just made a thread about this somewhere else and got lots of recs for lululemons tata tamer..i went to VS and found a vsx bra and tried it and OMG it was great! so check that out

^ I went to lululemon a few weeks ago to buy some capri's and I found their sports bra are more geared towards smaller chested woman. In fact I found that most of their clothes are for smaller boobed woman.

i'm a DD/E gal myself and I just purchased a new sports bra and I am in love! I just tried it for the first time tonight, its' call the Shock Absorber and I found it on figleaves.com
seriously I'm so impressed - I nrmally layer two sports bras but this I only needed one!!

i am a 36c/d and i have a couple of lululemon sports bras and they keep everything in place. i even wear them running and literally do not even feel my boobs. I don't see the style i have on their website right now though.

Thanks ladies! Lululemon aren't in the UK, but looking at Shock Absorber and MArks and Spencers now. It's so expensive though, oh well, it's still cheaper than a boob lift in later life....

I am rather big on top compared to my frame, and every sports bra I try is just way to big everywhere and still just fitting me. I am a 34 but a D to a DD.
Its so annoying as I also have small shoulders and while everyone says I'm lucky, i'm extra uncomfortable doing sports!

Anyone have any suggestions that wont squash me down?

I wear a 34D or 32DD and find that the Under Armour zip front sports bras fit me great!! Give a lot of support, but don't squish my boobs too much. I'm really a true 32DD so if I try to go with a sports bra that's sized xs-xl, they don't ever fit. The xs band is perfect, but then my boobs spill out of the top and sides. Lululemon also has great sports bras that come in band sizes and I like them a lot, as well.

The Moving Comfort Juno bra is my absolute favorite! I have been through many brands (Champion, Under Armor, Nike, Reebok, New Balance, Old Navy, etc...). They all pale in comparison to the Juno. It is really supportive and the straps are cushioned, so my girls don't cause indentions in my shoulders.