Spitting angry right now....Rarhhhhhh!

1. Many of you know I was upset I had purchased a LV speedy bag see:

eBay: AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON BLUE EPI SPEEDY 30 PURSE BAG (item 300036149453 end time Oct-08-06 09:41:19 PDT)

Then she stated had to leave town for whatever and refunded $. I e-mailed stating I still wanted the bag...no response.

Now this:eBay: 100% AUTH LOUIS VUITTON BLUE EPI SPEEDY 30 mypoupette (item 250041330426 end time Oct-28-06 02:27:52 PDT)

She wanted more $......:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

I have turned this person in. I am so mad right now I could just spit.:cursing: What is going on with people's morals and ethics?

2. oh my gosh..thats horrible. :/

3. I know! I sent her a nasty e-mail telling her I was turning her in.:yahoo:

4. Yeah, let eBay know and remember to keep all the emails that she sent you! That's so unfair! I hate people like that...

5. You did the right thing! The seller has been dishonest and deserves it.

6. Did she change her eBay seller ID too? I love eBay, but it's getting to be more like the "Wild, Wild West" in terms of ethical sellers and following the rules. I wonder if the whole thing has grown too big to be policed?

7. My only concern is that~ could she enter a chargback on the refund? Oh- well ....she needed to be outed....:yes:

8. Not just eBay, but MyPoupette as well.

9. You are right! I am contacting them immediately.:yes:

10. Oh my, how shameful to do such thing... GREEDY!!! I hope Ebay suspends her account for good!

11. I think she set up another account~ That way she can sell under 2 people....and get away with it.:cursing:

12. So the new listing just got removed by eBay?

13. Maybe...but either way e-bay will have to check it out. I don't know how one goes about copying all the pics? and the description...that seems stupid to me.

14. Yeah...the new listing's gone

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice