Spitting angry right now....Rarhhhhhh!

Ghost55

Aug 28, 2006
Many of you know I was upset I had purchased a LV speedy bag see:

eBay: AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON BLUE EPI SPEEDY 30 PURSE BAG (item 300036149453 end time Oct-08-06 09:41:19 PDT)

Then she stated had to leave town for whatever and refunded $. I e-mailed stating I still wanted the bag...no response.

Now this:eBay: 100% AUTH LOUIS VUITTON BLUE EPI SPEEDY 30 mypoupette (item 250041330426 end time Oct-28-06 02:27:52 PDT)

She wanted more $......:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

I have turned this person in. I am so mad right now I could just spit.:cursing: What is going on with people's morals and ethics?

Did she change her eBay seller ID too? I love eBay, but it's getting to be more like the "Wild, Wild West" in terms of ethical sellers and following the rules. I wonder if the whole thing has grown too big to be policed?

HOLD ON!
Am i missing something here? This is the auction that you won, right?
eBay: AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON BLUE EPI SPEEDY 30 PURSE BAG (item 300036149453 end time Oct-08-06 09:41:19 PDT)

The re-opened auction that you gave was opened by a person with eBay ID
s.gif
tuxedojamjam.

Your previous auction was from eBay ID
s.gif
lux*delux

Are you sure that tuxedojamjam person isn't a scammer? Maybe lux*delux really had to leave town....and tuxedojamjam is a scammer?

Did she change her eBay seller ID too? I love eBay, but it's getting to be more like the "Wild, Wild West" in terms of ethical sellers and following the rules. I wonder if the whole thing has grown too big to be policed?

I think she set up another account~ That way she can sell under 2 people....and get away with it.:cursing:

HOLD ON!
Am i missing something here? This is the auction that you won, right?

The re-opened auction that you gave was opened by a person with eBay ID
s.gif
tuxedojamjam.

Your previous auction was from eBay ID
s.gif
lux*delux

Are you sure that tuxedojamjam person isn't a scammer? Maybe lux*delux really had to leave town....and tuxedojamjam is a scammer?

Maybe...but either way e-bay will have to check it out. I don't know how one goes about copying all the pics? and the description...that seems stupid to me.