Spin-Off: Which RM bag are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeliciouz

patiently waiting
O.G.
Mar 15, 2008
I thought this would be fun...My inspiration of course is this: http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/which-rm-bag-is-your-go-to-bag-276825.html. With so many ladies having so many different bags and in so many different colors. I wanted to know how everyone rotates and manages to use their many different bags....

I'll start! :yahoo:

Today (Thursday 4/10)
I'm wearing my Tangy Mama. :love:

For the past three days however, I've been utilizing my Wine Mam. :love: :love:

:yahoo: Isn't it just wonderful? Did you take any pics of your new baggie? I'd love to see it! :yes:

OMG, I actually had a little photo shoot last night of all 5 of my bags to share with everyone on the board, lol. I took like 20 photos!So I'm hoping to post them tonight, if I ever leave the office.

This is fun! I wish i can contribute but currently i only have 2 RM (1 Silver MAM and 1 blue w/ grey suede matinee). Becoz of the colours i can only use it as my wkend bag as it wont match with my work wear.. Cant wait from my black basketweave and wine nikki to arrive so i can bring it to work!

Fun thread DEE!

OMG, I actually had a little photo shoot last night of all 5 of my bags to share with everyone on the board, lol. I took like 20 photos!So I'm hoping to post them tonight, if I ever leave the office.

Haha thats what i did too! Took like 20 someodd photos of my bags! Its fun!

my new violet matinee!

Where are the pics lady:drool::drool:

I am wearing my Night/Gold Crackle MAB today:love:

Again can't wait for my wine's to arrive! :girlsigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.