Spin-Off: Which RM bag are you wearing today?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I thought this would be fun...My inspiration of course is this: http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/which-rm-bag-is-your-go-to-bag-276825.html. With so many ladies having so many different bags and in so many different colors. I wanted to know how everyone rotates and manages to use their many different bags....

I'll start! :yahoo:

Today (Thursday 4/10)
    I'm wearing my Tangy Mama. :love:

For the past three days however, I've been utilizing my Wine Mam. :love: :love:

2. Ooh, I like this thread, dee! I've been carrying my Wine MAM ever since I received it on Tuesday:yes: It's seriously the perfect bag.

3. :yahoo: Isn't it just wonderful? Did you take any pics of your new baggie? I'd love to see it! :yes:

4. Great Idea!! I am carrying my night/blue Matinee and we are going out on the town today shopping for our RAOK buddy.

5. OMG, I actually had a little photo shoot last night of all 5 of my bags to share with everyone on the board, lol. I took like 20 photos!So I'm hoping to post them tonight, if I ever leave the office.

6. My night/ gold crackle MAM..

7. I am getting the last few days out of my midnight/pewter matinee. I want to switch to something more "springy" soon!

8. This is fun! I wish i can contribute but currently i only have 2 RM (1 Silver MAM and 1 blue w/ grey suede matinee). Becoz of the colours i can only use it as my wkend bag as it wont match with my work wear.. Cant wait from my black basketweave and wine nikki to arrive so i can bring it to work!

9. my trusty dusty saddle MA!!!!!

10. my new violet matinee!

11. Today it's my emerald MA paired with a vince cream sweater black pants and black prada heels.......

12. Jeez I feel so boring, my answer is always "cream MAM"!

13. I have an MJ bag today but yesterday I had my night with gold crackle MA! :smile:

14. Fun thread DEE!

Haha thats what i did too! Took like 20 someodd photos of my bags! Its fun!

Where are the pics lady:drool::drool:

I am wearing my Night/Gold Crackle MAB today:love:

Again can't wait for my wine's to arrive! :girlsigh:

15. Thursday 4/10: Used my Night/Darkspot Matinee...we went to work and to a wrap place for lunch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.