Speedys overdone?!

The speedy is a very classy bag that will never go out of style. It is beautiful and timeless in its simplicity.

And whenever I see another one I smile and am happy that there are people out there with as much fashion sense as me :smile: (well, only those will real ones).

I think Speedies should rule the purse world . . . hehehe

It's a classic and I really don't care if everyone else has one or they are so many fakes out there. It was my first LV and I love it. It started my addiction of LV's, but if I could only have one LV it would be the speedy.

Wherenver any of my friends or aquaintance ask me which bag to consider if they are 1st time buying branded bags. My answer is always Speedy. I think it is such a classic. U never get tired of it

i do think the mono speedy is over done everyone and there mother, sister, couisn, MIL yoga teachers daughter has one...now anything that isn't a mono looks great to me

ehmm well.. I love monogram and I like the speedy. I know it's timeless and a real classic. But indeed everyone has one so maybe that person thinks that it's not unique anymore or something...
I want the speedy someday for sure but it's not in my top 3 list. There are other bags that i'm much more into hihi. But SPEEDY is a CLASSIC!