Speedys overdone?!

Dulce

Sep 30, 2006
I heard someone say that Speedys are "overdone" because "EVERYONE has one." I was trying not to verbally smack this person because I think that statement is ridiculous! :cursing: "Everyone" has a Speedy because it's classic and will always be in-style. I may only have one Speedy, but I definitely want more! :heart:

What are your thoughts?

(Forgive me if this has been discussed before--I couldn't find a similar entry when I did a search.)

I agree that everyone and their mom probably has a speedy, but that's whats so great about. It's such a versatile bag thats super classy!
It will always be my favorite lv bag!

It really depends on your personal opinion. i do think that there are far too many speedies around and so i tend to stick with the LE speedies which i don't see on every other person trotting down the street. you are right the speedy is a classic but its also way overexposed.

I think the speedy if def a classic but there are way too many out there and there are just so many fakes, you walk down the side walk in NY and they are selling them right on the street. I tend to only purchase less popular bags but I do think the speedy is very nice, if you love it then wear it, who cares!