Speedy shoulder strap

Feb 28, 2006
I was wondering if LV still makes a mono shoulder strap...I've seen the vachetta straps but the mono is gorgeous. I've seen some vintage (1990s) ones on ebay but they seem to be cracking. I've looked on Vuitton.com & elux but can't seem to find anything. Thanks!
6847_1.JPG

Yes, they do, I bought one about a month ago at the charlotte store. Call CS and see if they have one in stock, if not, they can find a store that has it and ship it to you.

I was wondering if LV still makes a mono shoulder strap...I've seen the vachetta straps but the mono is gorgeous. I've seen some vintage (1990s) ones on ebay but they seem to be cracking. I've looked on Vuitton.com & elux but can't seem to find anything. Thanks!

I agree...I always liked the look of the Mono Strap on both my Speedy 25 and the 30 (Even though I realize they weren't originally designed to be worn with a strap)...:rolleyes:
LVD075.jpg LVDust 092.jpg SPEEDY25 119.jpg

Yes, I have the mono strap but my version is adjustable with a buckle and has a moveable shoulder pad that slides back and forth. I use it with my Deauville but can also use it with my mono Speedy 30. There is a small piece of vachetta leather on the mono strap for where you would slide the adjustable part in (like a belt loop). I haven't used it with the Speedy since the vachetta leather is a lot lighter than my Speedy's vachetta leather. Get it!!! Having a strap is very useful!!!!