Speedy Sag

I just received my speedy 30 today. I have ordered the HippieGirl speedy shaper for it but it has not arrived as yet (I am not in the USA so it may take a while). I think I will wait for the shaper before I use it.

I love the slight sag it gets, gives it that used loved look. Plus I have alot of bags with shape and structure and sometimes want a different look. the speedy is so perfect, because you can use a base shaper or not and get two different looks.

I have a new speedy 25 ebene damier and was concerned about the sag as well. Like another previous poster, I asked the sales lady at the LV store about it and she didn't even know what a 'shaper' was and that the speedy is meant to 'sag' since the bottom and sides are made out of one piece of canvas. If they didn't mean it to 'sag', they would have made it differently. So I've decided not to get a shaper for mine for now. Plus she said the 25 is less likely to sag very much at all.

I actually like the unstructured sag of the speedy. I believe they made it that way on purpose...I don't want to have to add contraptions to my bag. What's the point in buying it if you're going to add cardboard or organizers to it? JMHO :shrugs: