Speedy pillow

:lol: I just saw that exact auction while I was browsing ebay and didn't read the full title so I thought they were trying to sell a fake speedy. I didn't even click the link to open it and I thought the "pillow" was a dustbag with the fake damier speedy inside. :blush:

That's a cool business idea!
My dentelle speedy came with its own stuffing cardboard. Doesn't every speedy have them?

Most come folded flat in flat boxes. Rarely do people store them that way tho so they have to stuff them with whatever is handy. Multicolore speedy bags obviously don't fold along with epi and miroir and the stiffer lines. I guess Dentelle rates in with those that can't be squooshed and deserve larger boxes and dustbags.

Personally I dont think you should stuff your speedies when you're not using them. I like the "saggy" effect and the "stuffing" will make the bag look more structured.

That's actually not the case. They get folds in the canvas that takes a while to wear out if you keep them folded or don't keep them formed while being stored. It has no effect on the sag at all.

Very cute idea, but costly! Since I am ANAL about stuffing ALL my bags, this is what I do..
I take the tissue paper than comes in the bag, add some more to it and wrap it with more NEW THICK tissue paper to make a lillte "package" that is well taped and that conforms to the shape of my bag. I label it with the name of the bag. Its easy to stuff in the bag because its only one. I just find that its easy IN AND OUT!