Speedy Lovers - who likes the 25?

I actually always thought 25 is too small, since I prefer larger bags. However, today I had an opportunity to observe a lady with a 25 mono for quite some time... I might say, seems like the perfect size to me, very classy and classic. So I am a little bit puzzled, as I was planning on buying 30)))... Not so sure anymore)))

I have the 25 in damier, and am currently using it as my day bag. I really wish it was bigger though, bc I love to just throw everything in there. I'm 5'3" and 115, so its the perfect size for me yes, but if i could go back in time I would have gotten the 30 for sure. my next speedy will be a 30 and hopefully it will be the mini lin croisette too :lol:. just wanted to share with you all

i have the 25 and am 5'7 and 130 lbs. i feel that the 25 looks a bit small on me. i saw a girl with the 30 today and literally stared at it... it was sooo pretty. i really wish i got the 30 instead! but this thread is making me feel better about having the 25. i always pick the wrong bag and wish for the bigger one... i did the same with the cabas piano. i always wish i got the mesa instead!

Well I'm a big girl but I'm only 5'1" and I tried on both the 30 and the 25 yesterday. I think I will go with the 25. It's going to be a bday gift to myself. The 30 just seemed huge to me. Although eventually I'll prob get the 30 just bc I want all the mono speedy bags.