Speedy Inclusion Key Chain vs Disco Ball Key Chain

Which Key Chain should I get?

• Framboise Speedy Inclusion

• Disco Ball

• Neither, get...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think disco. What bag are you putting it on? My favorite is the jack and lucie in both colors for difft. bags, but the disco is really cool too.

Jack and Lucie is cute but not really "me." I am imagining both key chains on my mono and damier pieces as well as my bronze reade that is on its way to me and maybe my new denim baggy. I think both would look hot. I do prefer the silver disco but am anal about hardware so will prob. get the gold. I think I am going to get both.:graucho:

If you can get both, go for it. I am born in the 70s too. Hehe, I'm no help. The framboise is so cute, however, you don't have anything silver yet so that would be nice to add to the collection.

tried to search what the disco ball keychain was but nothing came up. got a pic? about hanging something shiny silvery from your rearview mirror..I was behind a car that had one and all I could see was flashes of white light in the sunlight sorta like a laser pen but with dots. Get the speedy for sure though!

love my disco ball one, not a careful person and no worries and i've had it for months...it's more versatile too, IMHO, hang it from any bag....so sparkly and cute!

The silver one looks more disco-ish but the gold would go with most of the bags. I remember those disco balls from back in my time :yes: brings back memories of Disco Fever and Thank God It's Friday. oh oh I think you need to get all 3 :yahoo:

Oh boy, I just called my store and put the giltter key holder on hold. EEEk! 500 on two key chains? I must be losing it!

You crazy girl! :yahoo:

When are you going down there to pick them up? I really only meant to get one Speedy, but then I was there... and the framboise was so cute. And the pomme was so cute. It was like being offered a strawberry or a cherry Starburst. You can't just take one; it will only make you even more hungry for the other one. :roflmfao:

You crazy girl! :yahoo:

When are you going down there to pick them up? I really only meant to get one Speedy, but then I was there... and the framboise was so cute. And the pomme was so cute. It was like being offered a strawberry or a cherry Starburst. You can't just take one; it will only make you even more hungry for the other one. :roflmfao:

I was sposed to go right after work today but too tired. They would only hold my Framboise at Ala Moana until today so I called Waikiki and put one on hold there. Both stores have the Glitter so I should be okay. I am planning on trying to go tomorrow while DH referees a soccer game. Right now I know I CANT live w/out the two of them. So dramatic!