Speedy empreinte v. Chole marcie

ccho82

Apr 17, 2010
Hello,
It's been (or it feels like) sooo long since I've bought myself a bag since having a baby as I've been leaving the house with diaper bags only. What are your thoughts about the speedy empreinte in galet? I can't decide between LV speedy empreinte v. Chloe marcie medium satchel. Any thoughts? I'd mainly use it as a work bag and also when meeting with friends. I'm not even sure if the marcie bags are still in style. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

Lol, I just got the Empreinte speedy in Galet two weeks ago, I love it.ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409593515.107149.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1409593549.434996.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1409593573.716334.jpg
Here are some pictures of the bag, hope it helps.
P.s. I was told that the Galet colour is limited, each store will only get a few. Good luck on deciding~

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

I have the Speedy Empreinte. Trust me, get the Speedy Empreinte. It's a beautiful bag that is easy to carry. You will love it. I also have the Marcie Hobo, and I love it. There is nothing trendy about that bag. It's fabulous. :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies! I kinda have my heart set on the speedy in galet. I'm really curious to see the colour galet in person. At times it looks kinda greyish and some pictures beige.