Speedy empreinte v. Chole marcie

ccho82

Apr 17, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Hello,
It's been (or it feels like) sooo long since I've bought myself a bag since having a baby as I've been leaving the house with diaper bags only. What are your thoughts about the speedy empreinte in galet? I can't decide between LV speedy empreinte v. Chloe marcie medium satchel. Any thoughts? I'd mainly use it as a work bag and also when meeting with friends. I'm not even sure if the marcie bags are still in style. Any thoughts appreciated. Thanks.

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada
Lol, I just got the Empreinte speedy in Galet two weeks ago, I love it. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409593515.107149.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409593549.434996.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409593573.716334.jpg
Here are some pictures of the bag, hope it helps.
P.s. I was told that the Galet colour is limited, each store will only get a few. Good luck on deciding~

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

SweetDaisy05

Loved
Jan 28, 2013
I have the Speedy Empreinte. Trust me, get the Speedy Empreinte. It's a beautiful bag that is easy to carry. You will love it. I also have the Marcie Hobo, and I love it. There is nothing trendy about that bag. It's fabulous. :lol:

Last edited:

ccho82

Apr 17, 2010
Vancouver, Canada
Thanks for the replies! I kinda have my heart set on the speedy in galet. I'm really curious to see the colour galet in person. At times it looks kinda greyish and some pictures beige.

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
It's beige with grey undertones so you will see grey in some lighting.
Thanks for the replies! I kinda have my heart set on the speedy in galet. I'm really curious to see the colour galet in person. At times it looks kinda greyish and some pictures beige.