Speedy bandouliere 25 or 30?

Hello! I have always wanted a speedy but never liked the only hand-held-break-your-elbow option :P so glad that the damier ebene now comes in a version with a strap! Now the only thing left that is driving me crazy is which size - 25 or 30?

(For reference, I'm about 5'5 and average build/weight). If someone could post a modelling shot I'd really appreciate it!!

Thanks in advance!! xx
30 for sure

I am 5'6" and I love the size 30, I feel it's perfect for what I carry. Hope this is helpful.

20121208_154023.jpg

20121208_154007.jpg

20121208_153947.jpg
I think the 30 would be perfect, judging from these pictures!

I wish that the strap was an option when I bought my speedy 30 in DE. I'm 5'5 also and if I could turn back time, I would totally get the 30 Bandoliere!!

Hello! I have always wanted a speedy but never liked the only hand-held-break-your-elbow option :P so glad that the damier ebene now comes in a version with a strap! Now the only thing left that is driving me crazy is which size - 25 or 30?

(For reference, I'm about 5'5 and average build/weight). If someone could post a modelling shot I'd really appreciate it!!

Thanks in advance!! xx

Thanks in advance!! xx
I have speedy emprei!te 30, now I want the 25 empreinte same color noir omg big dilemma now.

i say the 30.
the 25 for me was so tiny, i know some say it isn't that much, but the small opening would have killed me :smile:
here is me with my 30 (i am 5'8)

IMG_20170310_134844.jpg

and this was last year, the day i got the speedyb, but trying on the regular speedy 30
d4sx2.jpg

Reactions: musiclover
I would opt for 30, too. More space and more versatile. The 25 is nice and cute if you don't take much with you. The 30 is not much larger than the 25, but fits tons more, so you can use it for more occasions, eg. Travel, Shopping etc.

I am thinking in getting one for my mom (mother's Day). Is it age appropriate?

My hubby & I just bought a speedy 35 in monogram for his mum. (She's 60++) She wanted one for sometime but never get around to buy it. :smile:
It's the last 35 in my country. The SA couldn't confirm if 35 will remain in the production or not... so, we decided to get it first before they stop production like they like they did on speedy 40.

Reactions: Roseguard
My hubby & I just bought a speedy 35 in monogram for his mum. (She's 60++) She wanted one for sometime but never get around to buy it. :smile:
It's the last 35 in my country. The SA couldn't confirm if 35 will remain in the production or not... so, we decided to get it first before they stop production like they like they did on speedy 40.
You're husband is sweet. I hinted to mine and the mine he saw the price he said "Jeez..."

Reactions: Mrsfunnyman