Speedy bags....which is nicer the 25 or 30?

i think the 25 is cuter. if i have a speedy, i would do everything i can to prevent it from sagging because i want to be able to showcase the shape of the bag, not the shape of the things inside the bag.

i have a damier speedy 30 and i use my mono mm agenda on the bottom to prevent the sagging. but i don't mind the sagging either.... i prefer the 30 as i like to have extra room in the bag and i found the 25 a tad bit too small for me... good luck on deciding and you should probably try them both out before deciding, that's what i did as i originally wanted to purchase the 25....

IMO neither is nicer. They are the same bag just the size is different.

In Mono I prefer 30 and in Damier I prefer 25. I don't use cardboard but do use a medium sized purseket which seems to help with the sag. HTH!

IMO neither is nicer. They are the same bag just the size is different.

In Mono I prefer 30 and in Damier I prefer 25. I don't use cardboard but do use a medium sized purseket which seems to help with the sag. HTH!
Hi virgo,

Why 30 in mono and 25 in daimer? You must tell me why?????????

i have the monogram 30 and damier 25. but i prefer the damier 25, the size just works better for me. i'm 1.6m tall. the 30 seems a lil big for me but i still love it anyway.

Personally, I think they are both super cute. But I never even considered the 25...I know how much stuff I tend to carry, and it was a no-brainer for me. I'm 5'4, average size, and I think the 30 suits me well enough! :yes: