Speedy bags....which is nicer the 25 or 30?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Does anyone put cardboard on the bottom of their speedy to give it a better shape???

Also which is nicer the Speedy 25 or 30????

2. I just carry my speedy w/o any cardboard as I love the saggyness. :love:

As to 25 or 30: What do you want it for?

3. I use cardboard and a Purseket in my 30 - it still sags a bit which I love. The 30 is IMO the best size.

4. what about for everyday handbag? Which size would you reccommend for that?

5. i can only use the 25, which is good enough as an everyday bag for me. i have a cardboard and Purseket in it to hold the shape and stop the sagging.

6. I prefer the look of the 25, it's way cuter IMO. And I don't carry that much stuff w/ me, the 30 would probably be too big.
    Cardboard: I have the Denim Speedy and I don't put anything in it to prevent the sagging. It doesn't look good when it's too stiff + structured IMO, it's a Speedy! They just have to be slouchy :P

7. I have the Mono Speedy 30 :love:
    I use a magazine that I wrapped in a Priority Mail soft envelope in the bottom to keep the sagging down and the bag still looks nice too.

8. I only put a purseket in mine to prevent the sag. I used to use cardboard on the bottom, but the purseket alone is working for me and my new speedy 30.

9. I have a 35 which fits me perfectly as I'm pretty tall (5ft 11in) and (unfortunately) not the slimmest girl out there. :love:

I'd suggest you try the speedy on and decide whichever fits you better while comparing them directly. :yes:

10. i put a thin cardboard in mine....i have yet to buy a purseket.

for me since im only 5 feet....25 looks better on me :smile:

11. I´m getting the 25, so encouraging that people like that size too! I love them to sag, not gonna put anything put my stuff in there :biggrin:

12. I had the 25 and exchanged it for the 30. They are both very nice, just depends how much you carry. I only use a Purseket in mine and I really don't think it sags all that much. I like a little sag in my bag!

13. I :heart: my 30 and love its saggy :lol:
    I tried in both 25 and 30 at LV shop :yes:
    And finally bought the 30 instead of 25 :love:
    Even I'm quite skinny, I prefer carrying my 30 :graucho:

14. what is a purseket how does it work how much do they cost and pics of a purseket???

15. There is a whole thread on these cool things or there is pursket.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice