Speedy b 25 only $20 less than the 30 size?

I find the 30b a little to big for my frame, but it’s a great size and it would accommodate a cardigan better, I use the 30b only if I need to carry more, for daily use the 25b looks and feels better on me.
Definitely try them out in person if you can, gld!

I could not agree more with the first commenter. I've owned a 25 and sold it...too small but I didn't know cause I wasn't able to try in person (lived overseas with no access) but I own three 30s presently and very happy with that size , although I also agree strap with 30 doesn't really work . I am gifting my niece a 25b next week I hope it suits her ashes young and small. To further agree, the price difference shouldn't play in as much as your use and overall love of the bag .

Please try the bag on to see which size works best for you. I originally purchased the 30 because it wasn’t much more money and others said the opening on the 25 was too small, well it was a costly mistake. The bag was too large for me and when using it crossbody, I felt like the bag was wearing me. I’m 5’3”. Sold the bag and purchased the 25 and absolutely love it. Holds so much and is a great size for me. You really need to try it on. I have never had a problem with the small opening. Enjoy whichever you get.

Reactions: LaDolceLaria
Thanks. I just got back from Vuitton store in kop! The speedy B 30 is the winner! With the extra strap, 3 pieces in all, it works perfectly crossbody. I should have taken photos. The speedy 25 opening would drive me insane. Love the bag , just not the small opening. I’m so happy as I ordered it from a Vuitton in a deot store to get rewards points. Can’t wait till it arrives!

Thanks. I just got back from Vuitton store in kop! The speedy B 30 is the winner! With the extra strap, 3 pieces in all, it works perfectly crossbody. I should have taken photos. The speedy 25 opening would drive me insane. Love the bag , just not the small opening. I’m so happy as I ordered it from a Vuitton in a deot store to get rewards points. Can’t wait till it arrives!

Glad you went in! Can’t wait for the reveal.