Speedy and your height

im 5'2" and i have a damier 25. When i brought it i looked at both and the 30 looked huge for me, i wouldnt use a bag that big for an every day bag, and i tried it on and it looked too big for me.
A few months later i went back to help a friend choose a speedy for his petite girlfriend, so i modelled them for him, and all of us straight away thougt that the 25 was perfect.

5'6" and carry Azur Speedy 30, i am used to seeing 30 so often, when i saw the 25, it reminds me of premie babies.....*dash*. but i choose the 30 b/c it's openings, much easier for me to access what i need w/o the zipper scratch the back of my hand(which is on the chubby side)...

5'4" (no shoes and all) ..i carry a mono speedy25 and a damier speedy 30.. Im getting used to a 30.. but it could get quite heavy! also hoping to have an azur speedy25 and mc black speedy :smile:

I'm 5 ft half inch, lol, and 105lbs, but people say I look around 5"4, if that makes a difference in this thread about height and proportion. I carry a damier 30 and I have plenty of room to spare in that bag. I know a 25 would suit my carrying needs but prefer the look of the 30's. I feel the 25 is too young for me, I'm in my early 30's but think of girls in their teens and 20's when I look at the speedy 25. Also I love that Jessica Simpson and Katherine McPhee, wear a 30 as I really admire their style as lame as that sounds that I like carrying the same size they do, lol.

5'4 and i USED to carry 25's then i upgraded to 30's only...I found the 25 was just too small looking!

that's just it, it's too small LOOKING, it's not like it's too small to fit stuff in, my thoughts exactly. I love the LOOK of the 30 even though I'm more of a 25 kind of lugger lol. I even thought to myself when I'm done needing to carry all the stuff I do for my baby then I'll just stuff a little dish towel in there to 'fill' out the bag, lol, without weighing it down. pretty nuts huh?