Speedy 35

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
I have a Speedy 35. Does anyone else have this size? I'm surprised it's not more popular, especially because a lot of you ladies like large bags. I admit I rarely use mine!

I LOVE big bags! I'm looking at one on eBay. It was a struggle to get it from the LV in my area as they alway sell out and I didn't want to put my name down for one definitely cause I wanted to compare it to the 30 and the 40.

kathyrose said:
I LOVE big bags! I'm looking at one on eBay. It was a struggle to get it from the LV in my area as they alway sell out and I didn't want to put my name down for one definitely cause I wanted to compare it to the 30 and the 40.

AW go ahead and put your name down, you don't have to buy it, trust me they'll be able to sell it. I did that once for a bag at LV and when it finally came in I didn't want it anymore. My sister wanted it and called 2 days later and they had already sold it!!!!

i love my mono speedy 35. it's great for taking to work or to rehearsals since i can easily put scripts and papers in it. the longer zipper opening makes it easier to put things in and take things out compared to the smaller opening on my idylle speedy.

I'm picking up a Damier Ebene 35 next month. I have the Mono 30 now and while it looks good on me, I wanted something a little bigger and slouchier. Plus I plan to use this one all winter, and I'll need the extra room if I want to throw in a scarf or such!