Speedy 25 vs 30

Thanks for all of your input on this!! I think the 35 may be a little too big for me to use for everyday use, but it would definitely be great for travel. Thanks for the reference pictures, Solitude. Which bag do you carry more often of the two, and do you own a 30?
Yes I have a 30 (mini lin---which I plan to give to my sister since Im sort of not loving it anymore:tdown:) but I do carry my 35 more often. Dont carry much but I love the look of big bags now. I havent used my 25 lately but plan to since its been raining quite a bit.

Sooo...I think I'm leaning more towards the 30 now, because I went back to the LV store today, yet AGAIN and tried them on and I think the 25 may be a bit too small, but I'm happy that I've decided on one so now my bf will know exactly what to get me for Christmas (I can't wait to get it!!!). The links also helped, so thanks for posting them! I've seen a couple of people mention the purseket for the speedy. Do any of you use it, and if so what size?

With all the items you plan on carrying, I'd go with the 30. When you go to the store, try putting all your items into one, and you'll find out right then and there which one to choose.