speedy 25 or 30? help!

ITA. I hardly manage to fill up my 25. I actually have to think of things to stuff it with.

I totally agree. All my stuff fits in the 25 and I still have loads of room to spare. I don't find it hard to get in and out of. I like it because it still looks cute when going out to dinner at night.

i just bought a 25 3-4 weeks ago, and i still love it. the size is perfect for me, and there's plenty of room. more room to put things in means heavier bag, and remember the speedy is only a hand-held bag. my mom has a 30 but says it's too big for her to carry around everyday so she uses it only for travelling. but we're both small in frame so..

The 30 is quite a bit larger than the 25. I carry quite a bit of stuff and it all fits in the 25. When I carry my 30, there is TONS of room and it sags quite a bit, but I like that. The 25 doesn't sag as much because there isn't as much material.

When I was debating I tried my "schtuff" in both. Everything fit in the 25 with room to spare but I found it hard to get in and out of the opening. I opted for the 30 and don't think it's "too big" in the least! I'd say try them both on in person if you're able bringing along your normal purse and ask if you can put your items in to see.

Go for the 30! I've had both. I tried the 25 because I thought it was cute, but found it impractical. I can fit bigger things in the 30 like a magazine and it doesn't look overly stuffed like the 25 can at times. I like the look of the slight sag of the 30 too. The 25 is harder to get in and out of because of the smaller zipper opening so it was harder to look inside of the bag. I definitely vote for the 30!

I have luggage, a number of small accessories, and 5 handbags...but still don't own a Speedy. I need the Damier Azur Speedy in a 30 so I'm gearing up for that purchase. I've wrestled with the size issue to...I actually would have liked it in a 35, but the 30 should work well. Bigger is better and the sagging makes it kind of flatten out when it's not so full, but when you have to carry a bunch with you , you will have the space.

I have an Epi 25 that gives me "Zipper Hands" everytime I reach inside. I hate that, so I hardly ever carry it. My vote is for the 30...and I'm jealous, sounds like you are getting yours before I can get mine!! Enjoy it.

i'm contemplating on the same thing as you, i wanna get a damier ebene and damier azur speedy but dunno what size..

i have a mono speedy 25 and everything i need fits in it...
while i have a white mc speedy, and maybe bcoz of it being an mc with all the hardware, i find it heavy and troublesome to carry....

goodluck to you on your choice~

Personally I love big bags so I say go with the 30...and also, if you go out you can just use a clutch so you don't have to haul the big speedy 30 [: Let us know which one you ended up getting!!

I have a 30, and I think it's to die for. I think the thing about the 30 is that it's good for everyday, for travel, and for out. I'm one of those girls who can go out in a clutch but also go out in a shoulder bag or a satchel. And I think the 30 allows you to have more options. With traveling, you can put a water bottle, magazines, an umbrella, a jacket, etc. in your bag and it's still not full.
Of course, many people prefer the 25, which I'm sure is perfectly fine. But if you're at all hoping to use your Speedy for a variety of occasions, the 30 is awesome.