Speedy 25/30 in other styles??

miss kim

Feb 15, 2006
I really think the Speedy would be so pretty in the Vernis style.... does that exist??

*I heard from a SA that the Speedy will be coming out in the Damier Canvas in June 2006. But i swear I saw someone in the streets with it (unless it was a fake).....:love:

miss kim said:
I really think the Speedy would be so pretty in the Vernis style.... does that exist??

*I heard from a SA that the Speedy will be coming out in the Damier Canvas in June 2006. But i swear I saw someone in the streets with it (unless it was a fake).....:love:

Up until a while ago, one was able to special order a Damier speedy. But now it will be put into production.

Melissa71 said:
I think the damier speedy used to be a special order item, so it's possible that the one you saw was real. They're such a classy bag. :o)

Yes, most likely it was a special order item - both the speedy 25 and 30 styles have been special-ordered before. I once saw a woman with a special order looping bag - that was pretty neat!

Is vernis hard to take care of? I wanted a Reade PM but the boutique manager practically begged me not to get one, she said it transfers alot and almost anything you wear stains it. :sad:

miss kim said:

Yup! The SA in HK LV shop said that the speedy will be in Damier soon.

PurseFanatic said:
Is vernis hard to take care of? I wanted a Reade PM but the boutique manager practically begged me not to get one, she said it transfers alot and almost anything you wear stains it. :sad:

You just have to be more careful, I have vernis pieces and have not had color transfer issues...yet lol.