Speedies - Lucky 7!!!!!!!!!! *PICS*

LOL!!!!!!!!!!! You guys got me so pumped up I wonder if I'll be able to exit the house to go to dinner....LMAO!! :roflmfao:

I hope I don't pop!! :balloon: heehee......:lol:

Again.....Thanks!!!!! :yes: You all are so kind!!! Love my fellow PFers!!!:love: So nice to share an obsession of LV with sooooo many nice people!! :biguns:

Love you Speedy collection. How do you decide which one to use on a daily basis?!?!?

Thx!!!!!!!!!! Uhh....Whichever one happens to catch my eye. Or call my name...LOL When I get ready to go somewhere I go in my closet and look at all of them...and think..."hmm...which one haven't I used lately? Or....Just a matter of which one stands out to me that particular day. Or if I'm wearing red I usually choose either my red epi or cerise.

When I got my Mini Lin for Xmas...OMG I couldn't stop using it. I was like :wtf: (This hadn't ever happened to me since I got the Cerise and MC) I usually switch depending on the outfit I'm wearing or every 3 days/every wk. But w/ the ML I had used it for a month and half STRAIGHT!! The only reason I switched (which was to the mono) was because I was like...Dang, I need to give another a try. I had to force myself. I just love the ML so much!! Then when I switched I STILL kept thinking of the ML.:rolleyes:

LOL...I'm kinda curious as to how long I'll be using the Azur. Should be interesting. The good thing is I live in So. Calif. so I'll be able to use the Azur pretty much all yr round. Hasn't rained here but a day here and there.