Speculation about Gilt Groupe offerings

^lol I'm sure it'll be fine. But next time you have to be:biguns: and resist. A lot of us have fallen prey to buying things just because they are on sale, but who knows maybe you'll end up really loving it. Please give a review of it when you get it. I'm really interested in knowing what it's like too

Surely will post modeling pictures when I receive it! But since I am outside of US, I will have to wait a while until my friend receives it and sends it out to me by USPS.

Maybe Marysia Tote is not that popular, so it is so hard to find any modeling pictures. I think I will like it though, I actually think the woven design with the hardware is quite attractive to me, only that I would not spend $795 on it, but since I got it at $298, I still think it's a good deal!

Surely will post modeling pictures when I receive it! But since I am outside of US, I will have to wait a while until my friend receives it and sends it out to me by USPS.

Maybe Marysia Tote is not that popular, so it is so hard to find any modeling pictures. I think I will like it though, I actually think the woven design with the hardware is quite attractive to me, only that I would not spend $795 on it, but since I got it at $298, I still think it's a good deal!

That is the bag I wanted! It was sold out of course I got in 2 hours after sale started

That is the bag I wanted! It was sold out of course I got in 2 hours after sale started

Too bad you missed it! I actually liked the Marysia Tote in white snake embossed leather, but I've never bought any white bags before, so the white one sold out while I was hesitating. At the end I bought the Silver one because there weren't any other colors left! :sad:

I really don't know how it looks IRL because it looks more like beige to me than silver. I just hope I will like it when I receive it.

By the way, I also missed the Botkier sale on Gilt last time, that was why this time I was quick enough to make my first purchase on Gilt. Wish you the best next time!