Speculation about Gilt Groupe offerings

hide_fiend

from riches to bags
Aug 10, 2008
Hey ladies, let's torment ourselves trying to guess about the Gilt sale this Wednesday ... Selection,prices, etc.

hide_fiend

from riches to bags
Aug 10, 2008
I forgot to post my initial guesses. I'm thinking it will be fall/winter 07 and maybe spring 08. Hopefully prices below $350!

*suzi*

O.G.
Sep 16, 2006
Ohio
I would kill for a Black Sasha Tote. I have one in brown and one in bordeaux. I just love that bag.

Geminiz06

Feb 13, 2008
New York
i think the last gilt sale had moschino- if I'm not mistaken- or at least someone did lol- between hautelook, gilt, topsecret, and all the others- I forget who has what- and always end up missing the good stuff by the time they send me a reminder notice

hide_fiend

from riches to bags
Aug 10, 2008
sorry, since this is the Botkier forum, I didn't spell out that the sale weds is for Botkier...

Salight

Jul 12, 2008
I have a membership but I have never used it! Can anyone tell me how these sales work? Do they sell out quickly? Are there any shopping limits? I really love Botkier bags even though i am new to purchasing them. I really love the Lita bags!

Gwendolyn

Aug 8, 2008
Damn, damn damn, I have a Botkier I'm bidding on that happens to end Wed. as well! I don't want to buy two bags though... I want to check out the sale though! Boooo!!!!