Spectacular on a Shoestring? Let's share our budget looks!

Simple outfit for a Friday (I almost forgot it was a Friday lol). Earrings and watch were gifts from many years ago. I’m certain the clothes and shoes can’t be more than $100 all together and same bag as yesterday

IMG_1525.jpg

I just bought a dress online for 50% off that really reminds me of the Self Portrait style dresses that are so popular! Hoping it fits and can’t wait to wear it!

Simple outfit for a Friday (I almost forgot it was a Friday lol). Earrings and watch were gifts from many years ago. I’m certain the clothes and shoes can’t be more than $100 all together and same bag as yesterday

View attachment 4109306

I just bought a dress online for 50% off that really reminds me of the Self Portrait style dresses that are so popular! Hoping it fits and can’t wait to wear it!
I love this outfit!!!

My outfit for work today...
  • Tank top from Loft purchased at sale for $12.99
  • Skirt from ASOS at $30
  • Old necklace from Dressbarn for $19
  • Ring just purchased at Portugal at euro40
  • Bangle just purchased from Portugal at euro15.50
  • Shoes/slides just purchased from Spain for euro16
B96C99D9-9F16-4E1C-99C4-6C34045E0B78.jpeg

Thank you for the link to this thread! I'm a thrift shop child myself, though in the last few years I've started spending money on H scarves and a couple (used) bags. I don't know if my outfits will count as a) I am usually wearing my splurges of H bag + scarf and I am fat so here in the EU I'm mostly paying retail. (On trips home I stock up on Goodwill buys, sigh.)