Special Reveal!!!

OMG, I died when I saw the pic of your new light pink WOC next to your jumbo!!! It's like a little baby girl being reunited with her mommy!!! Absolutely adorable, nashpoo, and I'm so happy that you have her because I think she was really meant to be yours. Love, love, love how you posted your casual summer outfit with her and did the "heart" thing with the chain...that's your trademark! Congrats on the new WOC and again, I'm so happy she finally found her home with you!!! :biggrin: :hugs: :heart:

OMG, I died when I saw the pic of your new light pink WOC next to your jumbo!!! It's like a little baby girl being reunited with her mommy!!! Absolutely adorable, nashpoo, and I'm so happy that you have her because I think she was really meant to be yours. Love, love, love how you posted your casual summer outfit with her and did the "heart" thing with the chain...that's your trademark! Congrats on the new WOC and again, I'm so happy she finally found her home with you!!! :biggrin: :hugs: :heart:
LOL! Aww they totally do look like a mom and daughter!!! Haha! Thank you so much again! You have no idea how special this WOC is to me! :hugs:

LOL! Aww they totally do look like a mom and daughter!!! Haha! Thank you so much again! You have no idea how special this WOC is to me! :hugs:
Awwww...I'm so touched with your nice words and am absolutely certain she was destined to be yours! She just happened to make a quick stop here, long enough for me to say hello! :smile:

Awwww...I'm so touched with your nice words and am absolutely certain she was destined to be yours! She just happened to make a quick stop here, long enough for me to say hello! :smile:
Aw! :]]] I'm so glad you're the one I was able to purchase her from!! I'm also so happy the both of us were able to find our perfect pink bags!! :]