Special Reveal!!!

Congrats!!!! I guess this little lovely was certainly meant to be yours since that first night I posted
This gem in the authentic finds! If I had known how badly you were looking for this gorgeous WOC I would have PM'd you directly! So happy she made her way to you! Enjoy!!! :heart:

Aw! :]]] I'm so glad you're the one I was able to purchase her from!! I'm also so happy the both of us were able to find our perfect pink bags!! :]
Yes!!! I was also soooooooo thrilled to find a perfect light pink match for my Valentino rockstuds!!! I had no idea I would find the bag on my first shopping trip, so I feel lucky to have found her too. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 2014-04-05 19.10.30-2.jpg
    2014-04-05 19.10.30-2.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 247
Congrats!!!! I guess this little lovely was certainly meant to be yours since that first night I posted
This gem in the authentic finds! If I had known how badly you were looking for this gorgeous WOC I would have PM'd you directly! So happy she made her way to you! Enjoy!!! :heart:

Aww, thank you so much!!! I honestly never had the intention of purchasing a WOC since I thought my heart was set on the 14S light pink mini. But then I totally changed my mind! Haha

Yes!!! I was also soooooooo thrilled to find a perfect light pink match for my Valentino rockstuds!!! I had no idea I would find the bag on my first shopping trip, so I feel lucky to have found her too. :biggrin:

OMGGGGG. It's literally an exact match!!! Congrats!! :] I'm drooling!!!! Uh ohhh! You're making me want to purchase my first Balenciaga..LOL. A girl can never have too many pink bags!!

OMGGGGG. It's literally an exact match!!! Congrats!! :] I'm drooling!!!! Uh ohhh! You're making me want to purchase my first Balenciaga..LOL. A girl can never have too many pink bags!!
Haha! Well, I can tell you firsthand that this "rose poudre" color by Balenciaga is a different shade of pink than Chanel 14C...so if you wanted more pink bags, this wouldn't be a redundant color. :graucho:

Haha! Well, I can tell you firsthand that this "rose poudre" color by Balenciaga is a different shade of pink than Chanel 14C...so if you wanted more pink bags, this wouldn't be a redundant color. :graucho:
Ahhh! I've always wanted a city bag but I still haven't taken the plunge!!! I'm actually considering buying one as my next bag purchase! Haha!

Ahhh! I've always wanted a city bag but I still haven't taken the plunge!!! I'm actually considering buying one as my next bag purchase! Haha!
Well this is good timing for you then...since the Chanel Paris-Dallas collection that's coming next not only isn't your style, but they don't have any light pink bags anyway! :graucho:

Well this is good timing for you then...since the Chanel Paris-Dallas collection that's coming next not only isn't your style, but they don't have any light pink bags anyway! :graucho:
LOL! It's funny how pretty much everyone here is so relieved that the Paris-Dallas collection isn't their style!! I'm glad though! My wallet needs a break! After I purchase some SLGs! Hhahaha