Special Perfume Reveal!

Sounds amazing :loveeyes: I will have to sample this too!

The only one i don't really like is Turbulences. I prefer the Mille Feux over Dans La peau as the Mille is a more subtle leather with that short hit of raspberry than the Dans which also smells to me like stale tobacco (not necessarily bad) but is a stronger leather smell.Contre moi has grown on me but i am still divided over the opening note of i don't know what? I don't know if it the orange flower as it doesn't smell floral.The vanilla is nice when it finally appears but does have some longevity. It is worth getting hold of samples for each of them to live with them a bit so you can fully decide if there are others you will love and purchase.

Reactions: j19
The only one i don't really like is Turbulences. I prefer the Mille Feux over Dans La peau as the Mille is a more subtle leather with that short hit of raspberry than the Dans which also smells to me like stale tobacco (not necessarily bad) but is a stronger leather smell.Contre moi has grown on me but i am still divided over the opening note of i don't know what? I don't know if it the orange flower as it doesn't smell floral.The vanilla is nice when it finally appears but does have some longevity. It is worth getting hold of samples for each of them to live with them a bit so you can fully decide if there are others you will love and purchase.
When I first sampled the perfume in store in October, I think I tried dans la peau as well and I wasn't a huge fan - it seemed similar to turbulences and smelt like leather to me. I like Contre moi as well but i prefer something that is more light and fresh. If I got another perfume from LV, I would probably choose Apogee :smile:

You and me share the same taste:smile:. Next week I'll receive Notebook Gustave PM in the same colour snd although I haven't smell the fragances, I'm sure I'll like rose des vents.
I think Rose des vents and apogee like me.
By the way, I'm from Spain, my english isn't good. :sad:

Ohhh , I'm in love!!! The pictures are so beatiful, the flowers... ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Really cute. . I think LV take care all details. I love these surprises. Enjoy your fragance.

You and me share the same taste:smile:. Next week I'll receive Notebook Gustave PM in the same colour snd although I haven't smell the fragances, I'm sure I'll like rose des vents.
I think Rose des vents and apogee like me.
By the way, I'm from Spain, my english isn't good. :sad:

I need smell these perfumes. I'm sure they are differents and wonderful.
Thank you so much! I love Rose des Vents, it is a great perfume and I also like apogee. You will love the notebook too! No worries, your English is perfect :smile:

Reactions: Minerva2017
IMG_1708.JPG IMG_1714.JPG IMG_1713.JPG IMG_1725.JPG
Thank you so much! I love Rose des Vents, it is a great perfume and I also like apogee. You will love the notebook too! No worries, your English is perfect :smile:
Thank you Julia! I try improve my english. Yes, Rose des vent must be amazing and I hope buy it when I can Smell it.
And yesterday I received the notebook PM. I,m happy.