Special Perfume Reveal!

What did Turbulences smell like on you?
It is difficult to describe but I was not a huge fan of it personally, the description on the website says it smells like leather and jasmine. I did not actually wear it, the SA just sprayed it on one of the perfume sample cards. I think it's best to go to the store and try out the perfume to see if you like it :smile:

It is difficult to describe but I was not a huge fan of it personally, the description on the website says it smells like leather and jasmine. I did not actually wear it, the SA just sprayed it on one of the perfume sample cards. I think it's best to go to the store and try out the perfume to see if you like it :smile:
I have to agree, could not smell the leather or jasmine when I tired my sample. Just very strong, off tuberose. Just must be me!

Reactions: j19
I have to agree, could not smell the leather or jasmine when I tired my sample. Just very strong, off tuberose. Just must be me!
Yeah when I tried the sample, it was just a strong/overpowering scent and I could kind of smell leather. Rose des Vents and apogee are my favorites :smile: which one did you pick?

Yeah when I tried the sample, it was just a strong/overpowering scent and I could kind of smell leather. Rose des Vents and apogee are my favorites :smile: which one did you pick?

I went for the travel set in Apogee in the end. I am wearing my rose sample today. It doesn't smell like your typical rose fragrance though & doesn't have much lasting power on me. I thought I would hate matiere noire by the description but find it quite interesting.

I went for the travel set in Apogee in the end. I am wearing my rose sample today. It doesn't smell like your typical rose fragrance though & doesn't have much lasting power on me. I thought I would hate matiere noire by the description but find it quite interesting.
That's interesting that rose des Vents doesn't last long on you - it seems to last all day for me and i love the scent :smile: I guess it's just to do with how the perfume reacts with our skin? apogee is a great choice and it was hard to decide between the two! I haven't tried matiere noire, what's it like?

That's interesting that rose des Vents doesn't last long on you - it seems to last all day for me and i love the scent :smile: I guess it's just to do with how the perfume reacts with our skin? apogee is a great choice and it was hard to decide between the two! I haven't tried matiere noire, what's it like?

I thought that it would be too woody/musky & male smelling for me by the description but it's not. It was one of the ones i was least interested in and was convinced i would intensely dislike. I would class it as unisex but leaning a little more towards the male side. There is the wood but not too overpowering, a very slight hit of blackcurrant or dark fruit and i can smell the jasmine. It seems to last on the skin for a fair while too.

Reactions: j19
I thought that it would be too woody/musky & male smelling for me by the description but it's not. It was one of the ones i was least interested in and was convinced i would intensely dislike. I would class it as unisex but leaning a little more towards the male side. There is the wood but not too overpowering, a very slight hit of blackcurrant or dark fruit and i can smell the jasmine. It seems to last on the skin for a fair while too.
Sounds amazing :loveeyes: I will have to sample this too!