Special Orders for July podium: Tell us!

35 Gold Birkin with Palladium H/ware. I've ordered in Clemence but am thinking of changing to Togo. Hope there's still time to change (not that I really mind).

My SO was for a 32cm HAC in Rouge H box and orange piping & interior with white contrast stitch, GHW.

Quinn's mom...your SO sounds divine!!! Etoupe or Gris T would look superb with aqua interior. (Personally I loooove Etoupe, especially in Swift) You have given me another idea...hmmmm...

^^Good for you hlfinn!!!!!:yahoo:I remember reading your post about how dissapointed you were when it got away from you.

Quinn'smom- go for etoupe!! An incredibly sophisticated and elegant color that goes with everything!

I SO'd a 32cm black togo kelly with GH. I have no black bags at all anymore since I sold off all my non hermes bags.

i SOed my dream bag that got away- 35 indigo epsom kelly with blue jean interior and piping.

You did?! That is fantastic. I too remember that thread really well and we discussed mother-daughter relationships in a way that was well, memorable for me. I am so thrilled for you Heather - yay!

p.s. did you tell you mum yet? ;)