Special Order Watches

Just placed a SO this past weekend for my first ever Hermes watch! I've been slowly getting into watches so it was about time to try an H watch.

The specs: Cape Cod, 37mm, rose gold case, MOP dial with 8 diamonds, and gris perle (iPad said pearl grey) evercolor strap.

I love bigger watches and when I tried on the 31mm, it just was too similar to my Cartier Tank. I was a little bummed that the stainless steel case had to come with diamonds in this customization (I tend to lean toward steel/white gold), but I don't have any rose gold watches, so I figured why not venture into something different? :smile: Plus, rose gold + grey is always a winning combo. Can't wait to receive it later this year!

Just placed a SO this past weekend for my first ever Hermes watch! I've been slowly getting into watches so it was about time to try an H watch.

The specs: Cape Cod, 37mm, rose gold case, MOP dial with 8 diamonds, and gris perle (iPad said pearl grey) evercolor strap.

I love bigger watches and when I tried on the 31mm, it just was too similar to my Cartier Tank. I was a little bummed that the stainless steel case had to come with diamonds in this customization (I tend to lean toward steel/white gold), but I don't have any rose gold watches, so I figured why not venture into something different? :smile: Plus, rose gold + grey is always a winning combo. Can't wait to receive it later this year!
Sounds like a pretty watch. Do you have a pic? You should receive a pic of the mto watch on your email. I did when i placed my mto. The name of the email is Hermes Horloger.

Lovely!! Look forward to seeing it when it arrives. Thanks!

Reactions: tjkcrs
Sounds like a pretty watch. Do you have a pic? You should receive a pic of the mto watch on your email. I did when i placed my mto. The name of the email is Hermes Horloger.
I do! I took a photo of the watch on the iPad after I finalized it (ignore the fingerprints haha). :smile: I checked my email though haven't received anything from Hermes confirming the order, but I'm not too bothered because I know my SA's got my back and will let me know whenever it comes in.

IMG_5172.jpg

Last edited:
Hi all, I've contacted my SA in Paris that I would like to place a SO Cape Cod because it doesn't standard come in YG. However, she says that they don't do that anymore... Is that true for Parisian stores?

I do! I took a photo of the watch on the iPad after I finalized it (ignore the fingerprints haha). :smile: I checked my email though haven't received anything from Hermes confirming the order, but I'm not too bothered because I know my SA's got my back and will let me know whenever it comes in.

View attachment 5819352
This is beautiful! May I ask how much it was? I love how rose gold is an available option!

Hi all, I've contacted my SA in Paris that I would like to place a SO Cape Cod because it doesn't standard come in YG. However, she says that they don't do that anymore... Is that true for Parisian stores?
I wish I had an answer for you but I don't. Maybe someone here can answer or if you already have confirmation this is true, please let us know. Thanks! I hope you get want you want. :flowers:

• Love
Reactions: meursault_h
I wish I had an answer for you but I don't. Maybe someone here can answer or if you already have confirmation this is true, please let us know. Thanks! I hope you get want you want. :flowers:
My SA did her very best to order a CC watch in YG (the picture is a RG case but the rest is exactly the same). It took a week but she told me that they ordered one last year during the event but nobody had bought it yet. I guess I was very lucky! It will take 6 to 12 months to arrive. I was looking for a daily watch because my Rolex is too flashy so I'm really happy!

IMG_4048.jpg

It’s still available. I was invited to place an order at the Sevres boutique and the SA said that it’s exclusively available at Sevres this year (I didn’t ask if past years were the same).

An email confirmation was sent to me for my order and the waiting time is 4 months (the estimated month was reflected).

Your FSH SA may have made arrangements to order for you.

Last edited:
Can the Arceau be SO? And typically when is the event ? Does it vary from boutique to boutique?

I also don’t recall if Arceau was offered. My boutique offers the event once a year since 2020. Haven’t heard they had one this year however. Believe Madison and SF has them year round and saw in Paris this summer. If you are close to these stores, you might ask. Sorry I’m not to helpful here.

• Insightful
Reactions: Bdbunny