Special Order Watches

Hi!
I ordered my cape cod custom watch a couple weekends ago and I’m so excited to get it! They do not allow customization of the strap (with the exception of choosing the material and color). There are plenty of options for the face, I chose a champagne colored face, the green crocodile strap, and the diamond stainless steel frame! So excited.
Congratulations!! It will be lovely! :loveeyes:

Sound similar to what I ordered in 2020? I love the champagne face and have purchased multiple bands to switch out. Here's photo of it from prior post:

I have an appointment to place my new orders soon. Excited this time I hope to order one for my DH too.

Enjoy and please share photos when it arrives! Again congrats!! :drinks:

Congratulations!! It will be lovely! :loveeyes:

Sound similar to what I ordered in 2020? I love the champagne face and have purchased multiple bands to switch out. Here's photo of it from prior post:

I have an appointment to place my new orders soon. Excited this time I hope to order one for my DH too.

Enjoy and please share photos when it arrives! Again congrats!! :drinks:
That is so gorgeous! Yes it’s the same but with the green croc strap. I tried to convince my DH to get one but he was not too keen on it this year!

• Thanks
Reactions: Hermes Zen
That is so gorgeous! Yes it’s the same but with the green croc strap. I tried to convince my DH to get one but he was not too keen on it this year!
I’m not telling my DH and just surprise him. :P Otherwise, he’d say don’t he wouldn’t use. It’s true he doesn’t use the other watches I’ve bought him. BUT he doesn’t have a H watch and I will insist seeing it occasionally when we go out. :flowers:

Reactions: christine728
I just placed my SO watch , I figured it was the perfect time to get myself a Hermes watch !

H heure, diamond setting , mother of pearl face , black croc strap and an extra etoupe strap.
I engraved the watch .
it’s nothing super different but it’s what I would have bought if this event wasn’t available!
I’m just excited for all the straps , it will be fun to match bags and clothes.

I also placed SO watch recently. Cape cod, blue dial, gris perle croc strap. It reminds me of Cartier Santos watch hehehe :giggle:

I wish they have more options for automatic watch tho… And more flexibility on single or double tour option in the future :P
Is there an automatic option? If so which model and size?